Do you plan on staying married for the long haul while enjoying a passionate love life? Do you wonder if things get a bit repetitive or boring in the bedroom sometimes? Are you looking for healthy ways to come up with new things? Or are you concerned about establishing limits or how to handle pressure from your spouse to try sexual things you’re not comfortable doing?
This Sexpert Interview with Laura M. Brotherson is for you!
Welcome to this special Sexpert Interview Series with Laura M. Brotherson, a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist and Certified Sex Therapist. She’s also the author of three fantastic books.
In this video, Laura covers topics such as:
- The importance of adding healthy doses of novelty and variety to your lovemaking route to keep your marriage strong for the long haul
- Her 12 “T”s that explain female sexual wiring
- Specific ideas on how to come up with your own ideas to add fun in the bedroom without needing to turn to questionable or damaging resources
- The importance of auditory arousal
- A discussion about what to consider when using lingerie, vibrators & sex toys, etc. in adding variety to your lovemaking
- How to have discussions with your spouse about what is OK and not OK in your marriage
Laura finishes the interview by offering a few “black belt” / advanced intimacy tips for couples wanting to take their intimacy to the next level.
Check out Laura’s work at https://www.strengtheningmarriage.com
If you like what you see, download the Intimately Us app. Follow us on instagram at @getyourmarriageon for more great content to strengthen your marriage.
If you prefer to listen than watch a video, check out our Podcast. Search for “Get Your Marriage On! with Dan Purcell” in your favorite Podcast player.